Updated on Oct. 08, 2016.
We added some new function to FlashPrint, while at same time made several Optimization. Please take a look as below:
- Added support for 3mf format file loading and saving.
- Added settings for preferred extruder.
- Added upgrade log during upgrade.
- Added recommended slicing settings for conductive PLA and flexible filaments.
- Reduced default printing speed to ensure better printing quality.
- Bug fix – some models with linear supports may cause software crash. Now fixed.
- Improved codes for auto model repairing reducing repairing time for large models.
- Bug fix – gaps along z axis between the model and supports when using HIPS. Now gaps removed.
Click here to DOWNLOAD the FlashPrint 3.13.0