Updated on Feb. 24, 2017
We added some new function to FlashPrint, while at same time made several Optimization. Please take a look as below:
1. Added support for New FlashForge Finder
2. Added platform layer height, number of layers and speed configuration capabilities in expert mode.
3. Added linear infill “ cross angles” configuration option in expert mode.
4. Added “ allowed to optimize starting location” configuration option in perimeter of expert mode.
5. Added “Lower build plate when traveling” in treelike support of expert mode.
6. Added“Keep parts in place” option in Cut function, which keep new parts in place after cutting.
7. Optimized model checking to avoid too much memory usage during loading large model.
8. The upper limit of extruder temperature is changed to 255℃, when over 245℃ it will pop up a hint message.
9. Revised firmware upgrade mechanism.
10. Bug fixes: move or center the model incorrect in some situation.
11. Other function optimization and bug modification.
Click here to DOWNLOAD the FlashPrint 3.15.0